Are you a local artist with a passion for vintage resale, upcycling and handmade creations? Made and Found Market wants to collaborate with you!
The process for submitting items for consideration of consignment:
Item selection and drop off. Please email photos, description, and wholesale pricing (how much you want to get out of each item) for each item to email@example.com or by using the contact button below.
We will choose which items would be a good fit for the store and let you know when to drop them off. **Please DO NOT bring items directly to the store prior to receiving confirmation of item selection via email from Made and Found Market.
After you drop off your selected items, I display them in the store and list them on the website for sale.
I process payouts monthly.
You pick up what doesn't sell. (price auto discounts at 30 & 60 days - if you don't want an item discounted, you pick it up prior to the discount date. See consignor agreement for details)
Some examples of items we're interested in:
- Vintage furniture and home goods
- Found object assemblage art
- Funky jewelry
- Felted wool, fun crochet or knits
- Painting, handmade prints & journals, etc.
- Upcycled clothes, furniture and home goods
- Candles using safe-to-breathe ingredients
- Fun and fragrant soaps
- stickers, cards, gifts
- anything unique and fun that is either bought secondhand or handmade.
If you think you'd be a good fit we would love to hear from you!